BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life of a bus driver

As I was taking the bus to church on Saturday, I was thinking of how the life of a bus driver might be. After contemplating for a while, I came up with 2 descriptions of their lives.

The first description is boring. Driving this big, old bus along the same dreaded route 24 hours a day, 7 days a week must seriously be quite boring. Sitting in that cram space, changing gear every few seconds and with no one to talk to, I can;t imagine a more boring job than that!

Another description I would say is pitiful. These bus drivers have to work everyday, including on public holidays. When everyone else is spending quality time with their families, these bus drivers would have to look enviously at them while they drive their buses along the road. They would miss out on their family bonding time and I am sure they would definitely miss their families, which might result in broken relationships. What's more is that for all their efforts, they are not rewarded with a decent income.

But despite saying all these, I feel so helpless that I cannot do a thing to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment