BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ewww!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Boogerman!! Supervillain of the universe, arch enemy of Superman, the brother of Boogeyman and ... Ok, put aside the corniness, this was what I saw last Friday at the bus stop near my house.

I was waiting at the bus stop for my parents to pick me up as I was too tired to cross the over head bridge :) As I sat down, I noticed a relatively old guy had some thing that irritated his nose. Little did I know that, to my total disgust and horror, he stood up, went to the grass patch and blew his nose. Not once, not twice, but three times. Just like that, in front of the public numbering 10 odd people. Then, he returned to his seat, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I was terribly disgusted by his act of indecency. After all the advertisements on TV or the newspaper to blow your nose into a tissue, some man still comes along and does this kind of thing, making my blood really boil. But what can you do to curb this behavior? I don't think fines are of much use to deter these really stubborn pests. So, what are your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment