BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dirty and disgusting

As I sat at the rear of my favourite bus, 852(because there is usually very few people), I looked around and felt very disgusted. Why? Because the bus was in a very bad condition.

The windows were full of fingerprints marks ; The floor was covered in "black soot" and something that looked like blue tack or bubblegum. The fabric on the seats were terribly frayed and now feels and looks like grass. The air-conditioner was spewing out cold but stale cold air that made me fell like puking. The ez-link card reader's carder looked old and faded.

That was the most uncomfortable bus ride I had ever taken. The harder I tried no to think about it, the more I kept thinking. I am very confident that my fellow passengers were just as "urked" out as me. I was totally appalled at the condition of the bus. I could only come up with 1 reason. The bus companies are not doing their job in maintaining the buses. If so, then why? Is it a lack of man power, or is it just plain laziness. I personally think it is the latter. Maybe if they don't want to maintain it, they could save all the trouble and just buy a new bus. Overall, I am very disappointed with the bus companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment